Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Music I've Never Heard

I really have to wonder how much good music there is floating around out there that I'll never hear. It seems like it's kind of like one of those things like great books that will never be read because of so many overly cautious zealots that have had mass book burnings.

These two bands are from New Zealand (like the Skeptics), and I really hope that I can continue on with this trend of finding music that's really good and gives me that warm, happy I-no-longer-give-a-shit-because-the-present-and-future-are-full-of-fucking-idiots feeling. If you know of any goodies, let me know.




If anyone ever can find copies of any of these albums, feel free to buy them for me as a belated birthday gift. Especially whatever albums Pull Down the Shades and Affco. are on.

No comments:

Post a Comment